• No personal data is collected from users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
• To offer you the best service and in order to facilitate the use, the statistics on the frequency of visits to the website are analysed.
• Website contains links to third-party websites; whose privacy policies are alien to that of petterson.es
• The personal data that could be collected will be treated confidentially
• The purpose of the data collected is to offer our services in the form of a budget or attend to your inquiry.
• The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose. In addition to the periods established in the archives and documentation regulations.
• In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation
• Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about the treatments that are carried out by petterson.es.
• You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to your treatment by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website address is: https://petterson.es/